How It Works
For Advanced Practice Providers (Advanced Practice Registered Nurses and Physician Assistants):
1. Submit your CV and statement of intent HERE. Be sure to include the state in which you are requesting collaboration or supervision.
2. Your CV will be reviewed by our team and forwarded to physicians deemed appropriate based on physician specialty and state laws.
3. A video chat interview will be scheduled with any interested physician.
4. You and the Physician will sign all state-required documents.
5. CPP will schedule any required recurring supervision sessions and chart reviews.
6. In addition to a monthly fee for the physician's time, most APPs will be responsible for paying any physician initial state licensing, state renewal, DEA, and/or malpractice insurance rate increase incurred by the physician directly related to your supervision/collaboration.
For Physicians (MD/DO):
CPP physicians are independent contractors and continue to engage in the independent practice of medicine.
1. Submit a statement of interest HERE.
2. CPP will forward you the CVs of APPs within your specialty or area of interest requesting formal collaboration or supervision.
3. CPP will schedule an introductory interview between you and the APP through video.
4. After your approval CPP will compile any state-required documents and forward to all parties for signature.
5. CPP will manage your supervision schedule, organize any charts for review, and other needed administrative tasks.